Dan Qualls’ Background
- Central Michigan University
Masters Degree in Counseling
- University of Wisconsin-Platteville
Bachelors Degree in Criminal Justice
- DePaul Rehabilitation Hospital Milwaukee, WI
2000 hour counselor training program in the treatment of addictive disorders.
- Licensed Professional Counselor
Licensed by the State of Michigan
- Nationally Certified Sex Addiction Therapist
- Principal and Owner: Qualls & Associates PLLC
Prior Positions of Note:
- Executive Director: Tri-Cities Ministries Inc.
- Clinical Director, Bay Medical Center, Bay City, MI
- Lead Counselor, Mercy Hospital, Dubuque, IA